- 14 + 1 power stages combine high-side and low-side MOSFETS and drivers into packages rated for 50 amperes each, delivering power, efficiency, stability and performance to latest Intel processors.
- PCIe 5.0 offers twice the data transfer speed of PCIe 4.0, making it robust enough to handle new data-heavy tasks. PCIe 5.0 also brings other benefits, such as electrical changes to improve signal integrity, backward-compatible CEM connectors for add-in cards, and compatibility with previous versions of PCI Express.
- A batch of USB ports support high-end rigs loaded with peripherals, including the rear USB Type-C connectors with ultrafast USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 for transmission speeds of up to 20 Gbps
- ASUS Enhanced Memory Profile II (AEMP II) is an exclusive firmware feature for PMIC-restricted memory modules. AEMP II is based on a CPU and memory module’s ability to train the memory chips on your kit, and it presents an optimized clock speed that can effortlessly unleash performance.
- The Power Saving function contains several settings can easily optimize power consumption and maximize energy savings. You can enable a CPU power limit, darken Aura lighting, and set the fan profile to a power saving mode. You can also toggle the Power Saver plan that is built into Microsoft Windows.
- AI Cooling II balances the thermals and acoustics of any build with a single click. A proprietary ASUS algorithm slashes unnecessary noise while running a quick stress test, and then it monitors CPU temperatures to dynamically adjust fans to optimal speeds.
- A well-tuned enthusiast system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips and devices connected to the onboard RGB headers — and it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware.
- Realtek 2.5 Gb Ethernet reduces CPU overhead and offers exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput for faster, smoother data transfers.
- PRIME Z790-P-CSM motherboard features USB4 support via a Thunderbolt (USB4) header. With an ASUS add-on card*, PRIME motherboards can enable bi-directional speeds of up to 40 Gbps on a single cable, while providing power to fast-charge device. Additionally, this card has a daisy-chain function for multi-screen connection and supports up to dual displays with 4K resolution.
- PRIME Z790-P-CSM offers a total of three M.2 slots that support data-transfer speeds of up to 64 Gbps via PCIe 4.0, enabling quicker boot-up and app load times with OS or application drives.
Hurry! only 20 left in stock.