- Designed For: small studio spaces, short listening distances and immersive multi-speaker configurations, the A4V delivers accurate, full-bodied sound in a compact form factor
- HPS Waveguide Technology: The Adam Audio HPS (high-frequency propagation system) waveguide technology enables tweeters to disperse sound with controlled consistency, broad in the horizontal axis but tightly focused in the vertical plane. The A Series introduces a rotatable HPS waveguide design. You can shift A Series tweeters in 90-degree steps to continue to benefit from HPS waveguide technology whether you position the speakers horizontally or vertically
- Hybrid Amplification: The A4V’s woofer includes Class D amplifier that helps produce linear performance while reducing distortion. This amplifier has both power and efficiency, in terms of both energy consumption and sound reproduction. The low thermal dissipation allows for a smaller heat sink, which facilitated additional investment in the exceptional power and performance of the A4V monitor
- DSP-Based Electronics: The A4V capitalizes on the transformative power of DSP-based electronics to provide greater tuning precision and better predictability than analog-only speakers. With firmware that can be updated through an Ethernet connection, over time you can expect to integrate the latest DSP-based capabilities from Adam Audio, including new filter types and features, plus alternative voicings
- Room Adaptation: There are four bands of room adaptation equalization on the back panel of the Adam Audio A4V speaker including Bass, Desk, Presence, and Treble. Each band can be adjusted in predefined steps, providing over 100 tuning options to help compensate for common acoustic issues caused by speaker placement
Hurry! only 20 left in stock.